Some of my favorites may not be a new book for 2014, but I’m glad I found them. I wanted to add so many more, but made a promise to stop at naming ten.
1. Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy) – Ilsa Madden-Mills
2. Very Wicked Things (Briarcrest Academy) – Ilsa Madden – Mills
3. Sugars on the Edge – Sawyer Bennett.
4. In Your Corner – Sarah Castille
5. Against The Ropes – Sarah Castille
6. Make Me Forget – Anna Brooks
7. Straddling The Line – Jaci Burton
8. Black Lies – Alessadra Torre
9. Need You Now – Mika Joile
10. Maybe Maby – Willow Aster
Before closing, I’m getting closer to finishing Crazy Beautiful Lies and being a published author is becoming a reality. I’ve decided to send it out and see if it catches the attention of a publisher, but if it doesn’t it’s going to be Indie for me! The real in reality is making me smile ear to ear. I’m transitioning from writer to author. . .published author! SQUEEEEE!
Until Next Time, Kathryn L. James (KJ)