1. Write at least one sentence everyday.
2. Keep up with my blog. As you can see, since July not a lot happening in blogging world for KJ. Life really has been in the way of my blog. *stomps feet and declares, NO MORE of that!*
3. Start my search for cover art. (Yes, I’m getting to that stage.. .if I’m going Indie)
4. Make a promise when I get to the big day of sending out Crazy Beautiful Lies, not to have a panic attack. Not to sweat any rejections and understand I CAN be an indie author 🙂
5. When I type the last word. . .Celebrate like crazy.
6. Write at least one book that is on the NYT Bestseller list. Now that would be the ultimate goal for my bucket list 🙂
I think it will be fun to look back at this list next year and see what I can cross out. One thing for certain, I am having the time of my life writing in my spare time. Blake and Jenna give me one heck of a rollercoaster ride and I hope my readers will fall in love with them as much as I have. Teasers coming soon 🙂